Terms of service
Last Updated: 13 September 2021
Your use of Embold (“Embold Technologies GmbH”) Products and Services (the “Service”) is subject to the following Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Embold in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Customer Agreement unless stated otherwise.
Embold has the right in its sole discretion to deny service to any individual, company, organization the right to use the service, without reason. If we do the same, we will gladly inform you about it.
Embold forbids use of the services, for source code that you are not authorized to use, and is not liable for any intellectual property violations due to usage of services on such unauthorized code. So please only use source code which you are legally authorized to upload or scan through our Service.
Here’s what is prohibited:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data
- Modifying, disabling, or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
- Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Embold or any third party)
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people’s private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Embold’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Embold
- Disparaging Embold or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- Infringes Embold’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- You don’t have the right to submit
- Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement), indecent, harassing, hateful
- Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate
- Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
- Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
- Is intended to be inflammatory
- Could otherwise cause damage to Embold or any third party
German Accelerator Program Offer
All terms and conditions be fair and set out the respective rights, obligations, and liabilities clearly and as far as possible in plain and simple language.
- The special pricing we offer will be a one-time (Quondam) offer and each member can take benefit or perquisite of the said offer only once.
- The add-on tariff applicable when a member exhausts their chosen package limit will be based on the list price.
- As German Accelerator Partners, we will be authorized to make our partnership public.
- As German Accelerator Partners, we will be authorized to release the names of the German Accelerator member companies using our product, Embold.
- This partnership is valid for one year and can be extended on mutual consent.
Summary (Phase I):
Offer Referral/Promo Program to existing Indian OS & Cloud customers via email, wherein they can earn an initial cash prize of up to INR 1000, payable through PayPal transfer when certain conditions are met.
Terms & Conditions:
- All participating accounts (promoters) will receive an individual Promo Code (PC) that they can provide to people they are referring to Embold (promotees).
- Promotees have to enter the PC given to them by a promoter when signing up for an Embold account.
- Upon doing so, the promotee will receive a 20% discount on the first invoice.
- Promotees will also receive their own PC upon signing-up, that they can then give to others to receive monetary benefits of the program.
- The number of promotees that he/she referred will be recorded against a promoter in our database and will be continually updated.
- The promoter will be able to see the above information on their Account Overview Page.
- A promoter has to attain a total of 10 points in order to be eligible for the first, guaranteed monetary payout of INR 700.
- The point system is as follows:
Each OS Account referred amounts to 1 point in favour of the promoter: 1 OS account = 1 point.
Each Free Account referred amounts to 1 point in favour of the promoter: 1 Free Account = 1 point.
Each Paid Account referred amounts to 5 points in favour of promoter: 1 Paid account = 5 points.
- A promoter merely has to attain 10 points to receive the reward, and can do so by ANY combination of the above Promos: (a) A promoter can refer 2 paid accounts for 10 points, (b) 5 OS Accounts and 1 Paid Account for 10 points, (c) 10 OS/Free Accounts for 10 points, etc.
- Once the threshold of 10 points is met, Embold will alert the promoter and make a PayPal transfer of INR 700.
- If the usage threshold (5 scans and 1 repository connection by OS and Free Accounts within 1 month) is met by the accounts referred by a promoter, the promoter can then earn up to a total of INR 1000.
- Once the first 10 points are achieved, we will reset the points system for each promoter. They can then continue to refer more accounts, and receive monetary prize based on the T&C above.
- The payment will be made through PayPal only. A PayPal account is needed to receive the reward.
Fraud Prevention and Data Processing:
- A promoter cannot sign himself/herself up with another email address.
- By sharing their PayPal information, the participants give Embold Technologies GmbH their consent to use and store this data for the express and exclusive purpose of this Promo Program, and to store that information securely in our internal databases.
- This data will be deleted upon request by a participant.
- By participating in this Promo program, participant gives Embold Technologies GmbH their consent to reach out to them with marketing & promotional offers in the future.
In order to use the AutoDoc feature, the associated plug-in will need to transmit your code to the Embold server for processing.
- The code will be transmitted in an encrypted manner, both to the Embold server and back again.
- The use of the Embold server is purely for the processing of the code and the re-transmission back to you.
- Your code and any related information will never be stored on the Embold server.